COVID-19 Procedure and Information
Vent Medics is taking the safety and health of our customers and their families very seriously during the COVID-19 Epidemic. Our staff is serious about taking precautions to prevent the spread of illness. Our business relies on providing clients with clean, sanitary conditions to live, and our presence in your home during our service call is something we take with heightened concern.
Since our services play a vital role in maintaining health, safety, and comfort in West-Central Minnesota and the Fargo-Moorhead area, we will be remaining open during this time. But, you can rest assured that we’re taking steps to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
Per the CDC and WHO guidelines, we are making some changes to our routine operating procedures. We will also be adopting rigorous cleaning protocols during the outbreak.
- Any employees showing symptoms will be asked to remain home until medically clear.
- When you call to make an appointment, our office team will ask if anyone in your home has had a fever, has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has been exposed. Please note that answering “yes” to any of these will not disqualify you from service. Allowing us time to prepare and treat the situation with proper care will ensure our customers’ attention.
- Sanitization: Our trucks come stocked with disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they had contact, which includes equipment, door handles, and floors.
- In some situations, we may ask to see your equipment pictures or videos to understand better the problem you want addressed to optimize scheduling and help minimize face-to-face contact.
- While we will continue to serve everyone in our service area, we will take extra precautions around clients in areas deemed high-risk by the CDC.
Regarding Maintenance Calls And Other Scheduled Visits
We’ll reach out to you before our visit to outline the above procedures.
Vent Medics understand the current situation may be more concerning for some of our clients than it is for others. If you would prefer, we’re happy to reschedule any preexisting appointments.
Our Planning Standards
Please reach out with any questions and concerns. Someone is always available to discuss details or interests of a project.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.